I like to keep my prices straight forward. Therefore I have one package with the option to include additional elements to suit your plans.
Your wedding images are an investment that you’ll look at for many years to come, as will future generations so I pour a lot of love in to shooting and then editing your wedding. My pricing reflects my photography experience and the time I dedicate to post-production. As a rough guide for every one hour I spend shooting your wedding I spend two hours editing.
Wedding packages start at £1600 for weekend weddings and £250 for mid-week affairs. This includes:
- A pre-wedding consultation in person/over the phone to understand more about you both and your wedding plans, this gives you a chance to get to know me and ask any of those random photography questions that might be on your mind
- 10 hours coverage: from the getting ready prep, until the party’s in full swing
- A USB drive with a minimum of 500 individually edited, high resolution digital images for you to keep and print to your heart’s desire
- A private online gallery for you, your family and guests to view and order prints
- An slideshow of your wedding day highlights
I’m more than happy to do coverage as short as two hours, so please don’t feel you can’t contact me if your wedding doesn’t fit into the above.
You may like to add in a pre-wedding shoot, an extra photographer or a beautifully curated album ?
A Second Photographer – £225
If you have a larger wedding or time is tight inbetween your wedding ceremony and the wedding breakfast (less than 1.5 hours) then I’d recommend you book an extra photographer as part of your package. A second photographer provides you with additional imagery, so for example when I am taking your couple photographs they will be capturing candid images of your guests or the wedding décor and details.
Pre-wedding shoot – £200
An engagement / pre-wedding shoot is especially good if you’re worried about being shy on your wedding day. Sessions are laid back, calm and never stressful! We’ll plan a route of where we want to go beforehand, this’ll ensure you have a variety of backdrops and locations for your photos. The shoot lasts around two hours, its super laid back and we’ll get to know each other in advance of your wedding day. You’re welcome to bring your dog / camper van / unusual props / children too!
Ready to Book? Want to find out more information? Contact me to check my availability and to book your wedding day.